Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, July 14, 2008

Super Mom


My friend Julie praised her friend Melissa on the phenomenal job she was doing raising 3 children under the age of 2 and a half. On Saturday, I knew exactly what she was referring to.

Spit-up, changing diapers and lack of sleep is part of Melissa's daily routine. Somehow she managed to prepare everyone for a successful photo session, while looking beautiful and effortlessly very put together.


The twins at 14 days old:





And at 4 months:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i love these, alice. the twins are so cute!

Anonymous said...

My name is Beverly Deyoung I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for cash advance cash advance company.