Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, July 31, 2008

5 day old Jack & his puppies


It's not rare that during newborn sessions, I have the opportunity to walk around the house and photograph whatever inspires me. Their room, a sentimental note from mom, a blanket stitched by grandma.


I loved meeting Jack.





And his beautiful parents.



And during one of Jack's feedings, I met his dogs Sophie & Bella. What a joy they were to play with while passing the time!



1 comment:

The GAIE BLOG said...

Nice work, Alice. If I ever have new children again, I will certainly ask you to be the photographer to take the pictures of them!

Love,

Mom