Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Korean's Wife Guide to Cooking


Last night, I received a package from one of Kyu's dear friends' wife Ayun. Over dinner last week, I expressed to her my desire to learn to cook better for my 'spoiled by all of the amazing food his mother cooked' husband Kyu. As a Chinese-American, I only knew Chinese cooking & techniques I was accustomed to from my mom's kitchen. So, as a surprise, Ayun sent me the most thoughtful gift ever - the book she learned to cook like a Korean rock star cook to.

As I flipped through the pages last night, a gleaming smile from ear to ear, my husband looked at me and said - "This is awesome."

I can't wait to try out the recipes. Thank you, Ayun!!




1 comment:

Gung Ho said...

Alice, let's cook together when I come back from Taiwan!