Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Client FAQ - What if my child is not acting her best during our session?


During my trip to Philly, I stopped by to see one of my favorite little girls, Milan. I've been documenting Milan all over the country since she was 7 months old. First in Atlanta, then in New York at 1, and finally in Philly at 2.

When I arrived, Milan did not feel like taking photos but unfortunately, rescheduling was not an option for us. Milan had to tough it out for her 2 year photos, and I had to get creative!


I was definitely not feeling the love when I got there:



BUT, I tell mom and dad not to fret. There's ALWAYS ways to make them smile! A little tickle....



The magic of bubbles....



And alas, Milan comes out of her shell. These are the moments I love.







There isn't a magical button I push to get smiling faces and capture happy memories. It's a collaborative effort between me and those closest to my little subject. These are the stories I like to document.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are amazing alice!