Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Littlest Leddy


Last weekend, I went to Charleston to visit one of my favorite families. I've been photographing Logan since he was 11 days old... And although Logan's family no longer lives in Atlanta, that hasn't stopped me from visiting Logan and his new baby brother Connor every chance I have.

Some favorites from visiting their beautiful family last week.


Baby Conner, the littlest leddy...



I loved capturing all of his littleness. Little feet, little lips. Little ears, little cheeks. And little hands.





The whole family. In Charleston.



Love this one....



And this series.

Logan: What do I do daddy?
Dad: Give your baby brother a kiss, Logan...
Logan: I don't know how...
Dad: Like this...
Logan: Ok.
Connor: Too many kisses, family!



Another series I love. Some downtime with daddy...



And I couldn't help but post this... Left: Logan, 11 days old. Right: Connor, almost 4 weeks old...

The resemblance is crazy.




1 comment:

Tira J said...

Gorgeous images Alice! I love the "what do I do" series! Hugs to you.