Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Friday, January 15, 2010

Away we are!


Sorry for the lack of blog posts! We are currently out of the office... Tennessee the past 2 weeks, Alabama next week, South Carolina (Charleston mainly) currently!




Thank you to all of my current clients for your patience as I reply to your emails evah-so-slowly!


** Edited to Add: So, my trip to Charleston ended up being twice as long as it should have been. Bad weather, rescheduled sessions, malfunctioned airport runways, and lots of cancelled flights to Atlanta.

Tired and frustrated, I was ready to start walking home... Then, I met three of the kindest women, all strangers, who made me realize that life is too short too be tired and frustrated. Make the best of it.... Que Sera Sera.

To my new friends, Sister Mary Margaret, Elaine and Berry. May we all make the best in everything life throws us... Cheers to that!






1 comment:

Amy Hunsinger said...

Aww! I'm so glad you are home! And thankful for those sweet ladies who took good care of ya!