Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Workaholism or Passion?


I read this on a friend's blog and I couldn't agree more, especially during my current, sleepless nights:




When I sit back in my chair and think what's really at the root of my "workaholism," it's not the holiday deadlines or "fear" that drives me to finish every last image. I really think what I do is amazing. Fun. SO cool. I feel the urge to "work" on my photography just as a kid does with his new toy. I don't think I could ever stop what I do. When that time comes for me to bring Alice #2 or Kyu #2 into this world, I'm sure they will happily tag along with me to my sessions. For no reason other than a happy family comes from a happy mother. =)

And no, I am NOT expecting Alice #2 or Kyu #2 anytime soon...in case you're wondering!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! I love this Alice!