Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coca-Cola Scholars Leadership Summit


Anyone who knows me knows how important the Coca-Cola Company has been in my life. Being connected with this amazing Coca-Cola family has given me opportunities to dream big and ignite my desire to do whatever I want in life.

This weekend, I had the opportunity to speak at our 20th year Leadership Summit about following my passions of being a Photographer. What an exhilarating experience that was! The weekend was full of inspiring moments - connecting with those in philanthropy, politics & education, giving back to Atlanta through service, and having a REALLY, really good time reuniting with old friends.

On our last evening, I set up a fun, CRAZY photo booth for everyone to participate in. It was a HIT! How fun are these?




Can't wait for our next reunion!

4 comments:

vislove1 said...

It was wonderful to see you, Alice! I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye to you...hope you get some rest soon, girl!

Anonymous said...

these photos are........AMAZING, alice!! i loved the photo booth idea!!

TeKay said...

You are an amazing photographer, Alice, but even more so an AMAZING PERSON. Thank you so much for your generosity of time, spirit, energy and creativity.

I am blessed more for having met you.

The Modern Art of Worldly Wisdon said...

Alice, you are a true talent and I agree with Tekay that you are a truly an amazing person.