Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my hubby....


I'm taking the rest of the day off today to spend time with my man. He's also my business partner, so it was important that I got his permission! ...which he granted, isn't he sweet?




After a year of "bliss" - living and working together 24/7, I thought this year for his birthday, I'd give him a little break from me to spend the weekend in the woods with his 15 guy friends. I rented this gorgeous lodge in Blue Ridge Mountains for him, so when he comes back, he will love me even more. Although, I don't know how he could love me even more. =P






Above images courtesy of www.escapetoblueridge.com.

1 comment: