Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, August 6, 2009

In Love with Pilates


I recently started taking pilates classes at CORE Pilates & Gyrotonic, and I am in LOVE with it! For someone who is constantly hauling heavy equipment and hunching over the computer all day, it's working wonders on my beaten body. :)

A few weeks ago, CORE's director, Jessica (also one of my favorite clients!) told me they needed some updated photos for their website. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity of photographing the staff in action.




I was amazed at their level of fitness - they were each so flexible & coordinated. I feel like my abs are a big mush or cornmeal compared to theirs!



They have group instructional classes that are a lot of fun too! Small enough to receive individual attention, but in a group setting, which I love...



Everything is available at their facilities....



And how good looking are their staff instructors?



My favorite thing about working out there is that it allows me to get away from work and focus on my overall well-being. Sounds selfish, but I love how I feel afterwards.... And when I'm happy, my clients are happy, Kyu is happy & all is good... :)



No comments: