Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, August 10, 2009

Client FAQ: Planning for this Fall


It's hard to believe summer has come and gone, and the kids are starting school this week..

As I sit down and plan my Fall calendar, family holidays & travel, I thought I would post a blurb about what to expect from Alice Park Photography! The months of September - December are ALWAYS the busiest time of the year for us. It's the time of the year when I load up on my vitamins so I don't get sick (ha!), set very strict deadlines re: holiday orders, and pray everyday for good weather. I always unintentionally over-book my calendar, but I try really, really hard to stay ahead of the game & on top of my clients! *You guys are the best!

I am booking very quickly through December now. If you are interested in scheduling an intimate session with me Tuesday thru Saturday, please contact me asap to get onto my calendar. Please note that ALL holiday orders MUST be received by November 15th to guarantee Christmas delivery (excluding folio book orders, which must be received by October 31st).

I have also locked in these events for travel & mini-session opportunities this Fall:

FAMILY DAY: October 24th
15 minute mini-session held at a favorite park in Atlanta. The purpose of this mini-session is to capture updated photos of the your child and to capture that perfect Christmas card photo. Because of my limited availability this Fall, we only plan on hosting 1 full day for past clients only. Official signup will open early September.

NEW YORK SESSIONS: Tentatively Scheduled for Week of October 12th
Scheduling 4-5 sessions within 2-3 days. If you live in NYC and are interested in scheduling an intimate session with me, please email me to inquire about my rates and policies.

BEACH SESSIONS: November 6th - 7th
30 minute mini-sessions in Charleston, SC. A very unique opportunity for professional family photos on the beach! There will be VERY limited slots open; please email me soon for more detailed information and to be placed on my wait list.

SANTA PORTRAITS @ b. braithwaite: December 5th, 12th & 19th
Be on the lookout for our official signup beginning early November. More info on b. braithwaite's exclusive event here.

I will be posting updates on the above photography opportunities as often as I can.


And because I can not post without a photo, here is one of my favorite families at last year's Family Day.



Looking forward to seeing everyone this Fall!

No comments: