Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daily Inspiration


As with any artist, constantly trying to come up with creative images is often challenging yet at the heart of what we do. The creative process involves a lot of observing, talking with new people, and surrounding yourself with things that inspire you. I'm constantly putting together design boards from things that I love. Here is one that I created very early on in my career. I actually lost the original file, but I've recreated it based on what I could remember:




I will try to post more of my inspiration boards in the coming weeks, as well as showcasing some of my favorite articles I read, sites I visit, and magazines I tear pages from. Until then, enjoy the above board. Can anyone guess where it all came from?