Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, March 16, 2009

Client FAQ - Scheduling


"What time do you typically schedule your sessions, Alice?"
Whenever it is best for your child!

Choosing a time for me to come and photograph your child is extremely important. We should generally stay clear away from nap time (see adorable images of Ava below) and eating times (although there is always time during our session for breaks). I am extremely flexible when it comes to scheduling, as there is nothing more I dislike than making your child smile when he/she is tired!

Ava was actually SUCH a trooper for me. These images are deceiving, because she was blissfully happy and all smiles until literally the last 10 seconds of our shoot :) I just think these are so cute!






Note: Our server is JUST about up to speed! Our client galleries are still down, but I'm back to my normal blogging schedule so stay tuned!


No comments: