Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi!


I'm still here, guys! Just wanted to say thank you for all of your emails, messages & prayers for Maverick. I was able to spend some quality time with him over the weekend, and although his health has really taken a turn for the worst, I'm so happy to have had a chance to give a proper goodbye. It's never easy losing a family member, especially the big fury ones with the huge hearts.... But I know he will be going to a better place soon, filled with the biggest milk bones in the world, a gigantic pond for him to swim in, all of the honey buns he can eat, and plenty of dogs to play and gallop in the fields with.

I love him so much.






5 comments:

Tira J said...

Awe!!! We are praying for you and your family Alice! Losing a family member is so tough whether they have fur or not. I know because I lost one last week. God Bless Maverick!!!!

Amy Hunsinger said...

love you girl! wish i had something perfect to say to you for this time. those portraits are just beautiful! what a sweet and well loved boy.

Kristin Railton said...

Alice...I have been there and it is not easy at all. You will be in my heart and prayers.

~ Sue-Leigh said...

awww, much love to you and your family Alice

Erin Z. said...

Oh Alice, I had no idea! I'm so sorry to hear... but you know what, your beautiful Maverick is going to have loads of fun with all my four legged pooches that have since soared high in the sky, too. I know a couple of them will be super hot for Maverick, as a matter of fact... what sweet photos. I'm loving looking at your blog this evening! It's been a while.