Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Family Day 2009


I have some of the most amazing clients. Year after year, I get to take their family photos.... I watch their little peanuts grow into little lady bugs, I watch them multiply into 2 and 3 and 4! ...and in the meanwhile, I feel like I don't skip a beat in all that happens in their worlds...

It was so wonderful catching up with all of my old clients last Saturday. We met at Ansley Park for a beautiful day of mini sessions... Here are some of my favorites from the 20 or so families I photographed that day!




Thank you for all that came out this year! Can't wait to see your little ones again soon!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful Alice! Can't wait to see the finals in a couple of weeks!

Kim said...

looks like you have a busy but fun afternoon - lovely I know the families will be happy to see these.