Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A beautiful cause...


A few weeks ago, Melissa contacted me about a charity gala she was volunteering for... Kyu and I love giving wherever we can, especially when it's for a cause we really believe in. The Ronald McDonald House Foundation held its first gala last weekend, and it was such a huge success! We were so pleased to hear that Melissa (the silent auction chair) was also the recipient of our gift donation. Her parents knew she had been eyeing my work, so they generously outbid the others and presented it to her family as a gift that evening. How amazing is that?!

Today was SUCH a beautiful day. I LIVE FOR DAYS LIKE TODAY. Fall never looked prettier...

I met with Melissa's beautiful family of six for our Fall session, and I am so pleased with the results...


Melissa's gorgeous family...



Colby, Tatum, and Phoebe - the sweetest girls you'll ever meet.





A future football star like daddy?



As sweet as his sisters.



3 Sisters. Reminds me of my my family... Love this one. SO. much.



Melissa, I can't wait to show you the rest! Thank you for opening up your beautiful family to me and my camera this afternoon!

Cheers to a successful gala & all of your committee's hard work!



No comments: