Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rock of Ages, 80s Broadway Hit


Everyone who knows me knows I absolutely love Broadway musicals. I've seen about 20 of them so far all over the world. I've even considered writing a script to submit to Andrew Lloyd Webber, ha!

Rock of Ages made its debut on Broadway in April and has already become a hit sensation! LOVE, love, love 80s rock - and this musical definitely hit the mark with me with song selections from Journey, Night Ranger, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Twister Sister, Poison and Asia. I wasn't one of the front row groupies trying to touch a feel to one of the rockers on stage, but I did enjoy watching it with my pal Karen. I think Kyu would have loved it too....




No comments: