Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh Joy Joy!


I received a package this afternoon that I'm SO overjoyed about! I have been working with the fabulous Zida Borcich of Studio Z in what I thought would be a simple and lovely new business card. What I received was SO much more....




Zida patiently held my hand through this entire process. I knew Alice Park Photography had changed over the last year.
Zida recognized this and quickly designed a card that was more Alice Park Photography than I could ever describe.



I'm still wowed by the quality of these beautiful letterpressed cards. 600 gsm of the richest, purest card stock available.



The entire design is clean, elegant, and so very us. I love, love, love it.



I can not say enough about how much I've enjoyed working with Zida and her wonderful team. My sincerest apology to all those in the future who receive one of these beautiful cards from me. I will probably talk your ear off about Zida :)


7 comments:

heather k said...

Those are just beautiful! I love letterpress and am always appreciative of when someone hands me a business card and the paper makes a statement in my hand. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

they are gorgeous! isn't it THE BEST having business cards that you're absolutely ga-ga over? ;). just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Nice and clean. Love them!!!!

Haley Lamb said...

these are so classy!

Amy Hunsinger said...

lovely!!! and perfect!!!!

Unknown said...

I have one. :) Now I'm getting me some.
(Awesome to see you, Alice. You are just beautiful in every way.)

Candy Howard said...

Those are yummy!