Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, January 26, 2009

A Great Day


The best part about my job, HANDS DOWN, are the children I'm privileged to work with. I get to work with subjects who open to life fully, teach me how to be joyous all over again, and make me feel 20 years younger attending summer camp everyday.

Every so often, I'm able to connect with my little subjects beyond our session appointment. I watch them grow from little peanuts to very mobile crawlers to chatty toddlers that tell me every detail in their imaginative world of make believe.

Today, I made a special print delivery to Joey and his family. After our appointment late last year, his mom wrote me an email with Joey asking if I would be his babysitter. Awe! I spent all afternoon catching up with my new friend... showing me all of the new toys from Christmas, introducing his new pet, "Peter the Bunny", and telling me he's completely over Winnie the Pooh now. I asked mom to capture a few shots of us. Love these, stinker face and all!




When I got home, I was so pleasantly surprised to see a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers from long time friend Elizabeth and her family!



My favorite part was her handwritten thank you card....



I've got the best job in the world. What a great day!


No comments: