Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty Business Cards, WPPI & Philadelphia


HelloO! I've missed being away...

Just returned from *the* convention for the photography industry, WPPI. Attended some inspiring presentations, met some really cool vendors, and my favorite part - hung out with the girls of NAPCP. What a soulful, supportive and amazing group. A shot from our sushi dinner the first night...




Prior to leaving for WPPI, my favorite printer Studio-Z sent me a batch of circle-die-cut letterpressed business cards for NAPCP. I {heart} letterpress and my new cards. Of course, the circle tends to remind folks to use coasters with their drinks, but I don't care. I absolutely love the way they turned out...







We have A LOT going on behind the scenes for NAPCP, and we are *so* thrilled. You know I wouldn't have it any other way...

I'll be out of the office (again) until Monday, 3/22. Visiting one of my closest girlfriends & her new baby Christopher in Philly. Will return will lots of photos for sure!




No comments: