Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Out for a little break and some much needed girl time...


After an insane fall portrait season, I'm taking a little break from work and celebrating my 29th birthday (well, preview to it anyhow!) with my favorite girls in New York. I hear December is the best time to visit! Either way, I'm looking for a seeing these ladies, catching up on our gossip, shopping (of course) and taking in all that the city has to offer.

Kyu and I love each other immensely (it's scary!), but we're big fans of separate vacations, making time with our own friends & family, and allowing each other to have their own space every once in a while... I'll come back missing him more than ever (something that's GREAT after spending the last 30 days with him 24/7!).

I'll be out until Thursday, December 10th. Have a wonderful week, everyone!




No comments: