Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Sophia | Expecting


I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful Manhattan couple at the Mansion this weekend. Carolina & Brad are expecting a baby girl this July and flew down to Atlanta so that I could document this very special time in their lives. They were both just glowing...






Looking forward to meeting Sophia when she arrives!

4 comments:

Anne Almasy said...

I LOVE that last last OOF photographs. BEAUTIFUL!

Kimberly Gibson said...

I love the first shot! I look forward to seeing the photos of Sophia!

Alice I am hoping to attend Learnfest this fall. Can you tell me about your experience? Thanks Kim

kimberlygibson@mac.com

Lena said...

I love these! Gorgeous, natural lighting. These look perfect in black and white.

Tim Halberg said...

beautiful session, I am in LOVE with the out of focus shot!!!! Seriously!!!!