Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Facebook is Awesome.


If you don't have Facebook, get it now.

I've known Mark Zuckerberg, creator and mastermind behind this brilliant application, since high school. When he emailed me right out of college to try this new web app called facebook out, I thought, "Sure, another myspace." I was never big into profiling myself on the web, but wow. A few years and over one million users later, Facebook has grown into this REVOLUTIONARY communication tool that allows friends - people you met in elementary school, at a party...people you WANT to get to know - to connect on a more personal (or at least web-wise) level. People you may have never gotten to know at this level otherwise. In a non-stalkerish kind of way, of course.

I'm pouring with happiness & glee from all of the birthday wishes from my cyber friends today! Friends from middle school, friends from photography seminars, friends that I've photographed, friends from around the world!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww- Happy Birthday to you my friend. I hope you celebrated BIG tonight!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So I finally got on facebook too, but how do I find you on there?
Melissa Thomas Durand