Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Thursday, November 13, 2008

On the other side of the Lens


I absolutely LOVED working with my dear friend and talented photographer Elizabeth and her ADORABLE family last week! I admit I was SUPER nervous photographing a photographer I admired so much, but Elizabeth reasurred me that they were a very laid back family. I would definitely say so....

Kyu was with me at the park that afternoon, and he remembers being startled at the sound of Elizabeth yelling "peek-a-boo!" behind me as I caught the first of the series below. Oh, how I love her for doing that! We photographers sure do know what it takes, no matter how silly it makes us look, to get "the" shot.





And I love the middle image of Elizabeth and her little joys. Eliza is saying, "Mom is number 1!" Thank you all again for ALL of the fun and laughs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the most wonderful!!!!! I have to tell you that I LOVE having a portrait of me with my children!!! Your work is always beautiful and it was an honor having you photograph us! Thank you so much for these priceless images!!!
Love, Elizabeth and Jeff