Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back IN!


I apologize for my lack of blogging this week. I just returned from one of the most inspirational photography workshops of my photographic career. Learnfest featured some of my favorite names in children photography (Audrey Woulard, Lena Hyde, Tamara Lackey and Laura Novak). All had so much knowledge to share! I couldn't contain the breadth of knowledge I learned from not only these 4 industry leaders, but from the 60 other attendees I was privileged to get to know.

I will have to share more of my experience at a later time, but just wanted to share 1 image my good friend Virgil took at our "mac party" at the airport. We're never finished exchanging ideas, sharing knowledge and learning about the business of photography.


Taken at Wilmington Airport, as we waited for a plane to fly us out of storm central.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome, I just Love Virgil's facial expression here :)

Anonymous said...

we should send this to Apple and maybe we can get some free stuff.

Anonymous said...

yeah! you guys should totally look into an endorsement deal! great shot!

Anonymous said...

ok, anonymous is me.....amy hunsinger! :) i put my name in the thingie, but it didn't come up. talk to you later!