Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, June 16, 2008

TJ, Ethan + Emma


This weekend, I went to visit a very special family. I photographed these 3 munchkins in 2006 when I was starting to build my portfolio and make sample folio books to market. It was a very scary time in our business, and I am so grateful that this family trusted me and allowed an unknown photographer to come into their home and document their family.

A spread from their book over 2 years ago:





Now, each of them have grown into 3 very different and beautiful little people, and it was such a treat for me to revisit! TJ (the oldest) is the leader of the pack. Whatever he does, Ethan & Emma follow. Ethan is into his scooter and Thomas the Train. I remember when that was TJ's most favorite toy when he was Ethan's age. Emma is just....so beautiful and so sweet. In the midst of all of our crazy session fun, she looks at me with her big brown eyes and my heart melts.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice, I could stare at your photos and blog all day. It's amazing how far you and Kyu have come over the years. We are so proud of you guys! Congratulations on your success & we continue to pray for an even brighter future. ps - Children are such blessings. We're so glad you've decided to focus on them. They are God's gift to us.

Gung Ho said...

Whoa! Alice, your photography is so sharp and captures the moments so well! Jia you!

Carolyn Norton said...

Alice,
GREAT pix, books etc. I could look at this all day (if I didn't have to work). (: We're all so proud of you!
Carolyn (and your coke family)