Portraits Books News Personal Misc.
For Clients For Photographers
Alice Park Photography Clients Proofs Old Blog

Hello and welcome to our blog!

This is the place for all who want to see what’s new in our world of children, photography and fun! We hope that the images and stories we share bring you as much joy and inspiration as it has for us.

Please feel free to bookmark us, add us to your RSS feed and get to know us better. Leave us a comment or two and make us smile!

- Alice Park Photography


Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!


I'm so excited to finally announce the new Alice Park blog! We've been working really hard to re-brand Folios to bring you a closer, more personal look at the person behind the lens. Here we will be updating every chance we can to showcase our recent sessions, new products, client news & all of the fun we (Kyu and I) have together!

Check us out often, bookmark/RSS us, and be sure to leave a comment when you can :)

Because I always love to blog with photos, here is a recent session I had with a chubby & oh-so-happy 9 month old.


Meet Jack.





Meet Bluey.



Everynight Bluey sleeps at Jack's bedside. Bluey is Jack's special guardian, protecting him and loving every minute they spend together. I wish I could do a book of Bluey too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Jack is so cute! Love your new blog, Alice!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo shoot, Alice! Just love that picture of Bluey. I wish Simon were just as patient.